I know.It's another Kinsella.
Can I help it if I'm irrevocably inlove with her books?:D

Summary
Lara has always had an overactive imagination. Now she wonders if she is losing her mind. Normal twenty-something girls just don't get visited by ghosts! But inexplicably, the spirit of Lara's great aunt Sadie - in the form of a bold, demanding Charleston-dancing girl - has appeared to make one last request: Lara must track down a missing necklace Sadie simply can't rest without. Lara's got enough problems of her own. Her start-up company is floundering, her best friend and business partner has run off to Goa, and she's just been dumped by the love of her life. But as Lara spends time with Sadie, life becomes more glamorous and their treasure hunt turns into something intriguing and romantic. Could Sadie's ghost be the answer to Lara's problems and can two girls from different times end up learning something special from each other?
*****
*****
This book would certainly have a film adaptation just like Confessions of a Shopaholic. I just can smell it.
I've purchased this book even though I was flat broke because I felt so bad about my non existent career. So I decided a good book and a beauty sleep would uplift my spirits. And this is surely a GREAT BOOK. I never did have that beauty sleep because I was too absorbed reading from page 1 till the end when I realized the sun is already making it's wake up call of "rise and shine". I like Sadie's party-girl spirits and Lara's determination in life. And how they learned lessons from each other and well, just read the book, you won't be disappointed.=D
I've purchased this book even though I was flat broke because I felt so bad about my non existent career. So I decided a good book and a beauty sleep would uplift my spirits. And this is surely a GREAT BOOK. I never did have that beauty sleep because I was too absorbed reading from page 1 till the end when I realized the sun is already making it's wake up call of "rise and shine". I like Sadie's party-girl spirits and Lara's determination in life. And how they learned lessons from each other and well, just read the book, you won't be disappointed.=D
This entry was posted
on 6:23 AM
and is filed under
Sophie Kinsella
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.